Corn Management Field Event
This field day will take place in Mt. Airy and will offer pesticide credits in the categories NODX!
If you are interested in increasing corn yield, this field event is for you! Dr. Ron Heiniger, NCSU Corn Specialist will be the featured speaker!
Topics will include:
1. comparisons of treatments at 2 populations, 34K and 43K, over 4
2. look at boron as a micronutrient need
3. intensive mgmt vs standard mgmt
4. Bt resistance/refuge discussion
5. Time of emergence and affect on ear formation
6. Population affect on yield
This field event is scheduled for August 22, 2017 at 6:00 pm at the old airport bottom. From South Franklin near the State Employees Credit Union, turn onto Belvue Dr. From Belvue Dr., turn left onto Louise Ave. At the sharp bend on Louise Ave, stay straight into the bottom.
For more information, contact Tim Hambrick at email@example.com or (336) 703-2850.