4-H Photography Contest
Stokes County 4-H Photography Contest
Stokes County 4-Hers have the opportunity to participate in a photography contest which allows them to stay involved, get outside, and explore the world of photography!
- Participants are allowed to submit two entries.
- Participants must only submit one entry per category.
- Photos must be taken between April 1st and April 30th.
- Participants must submit a brief description of each entry (photo).
- Entries are due May 1st at 5 p.m.
- All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HAVE FUN!
- Black and White
Please contact Taylor if you have any questions email@example.com.
First Place – Autumn Waters
Second Place – Adilynn Doub
Third Place – Shepherd Moorefield
Fourth Place – Brooke Kalish
First place – Autumn Waters
Second place – Jazlynn Harmon
First Place – Shepherd Moorefield
Black and White:
First Place – Adilynn Doub